How can we help?
Manage your bookings
You can make many changes to your flight details online:
- View, change and cancel your bookings
- Add an extra bag or two to your baggage allowance
- Choose your seat
- Order or change your special meal
- Request a copy of your electronic ticket
All you need is your six character booking reference. (Air New Zealand reference numbers end in "H".)
Need more help?
Please have your booking reference, the family name used for the original booking and Airpoints number handy when you call about a flight or Airpoints query.
You can ask Oscar to:
- Resend my booking confirmation
- Confirm my seat selection
- Confirm my special meal
- Confirm my baggage allowance
- Check my Airpoints™ balance
- Order a replacement Airpoints card
- Confirm my special assistance
- Reset my password
- Check my credit balance
And there's plenty of more ways he can help.
If your query is complex and needs the human touch, Oscar can connect you with one of our customer care team.
Pro-tip: Sign in to the website for the best Oscar and live chat experience.