The domestic experience
Air New Zealand proudly serves 21 domestic destinations around New Zealand.
When booking a domestic flight enjoy the flexibility, affordability, choice and simplicity of our domestic seat options. Whether it be two months or two days ahead of travel there’ll always be an option to suit your needs.
Our domestic seats
- Perfect for those who like travelling light or heading off on short trips. You'll get a standard seat, a carry-on bag of up to 7kg, free snack, tea or coffee and Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points on every flight^.
- Designed for longer trips or visits where you may need to take a little more than carry on, but don't want to pay for anything you don't need. With Seat + Bag you will get one piece of checked luggage (up to 23kg), a standard seat, tea or coffee and Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points on every flight^.
- Includes the flexibility of being able to change your flight to an earlier or later flight that same day of travel when available*. Included is a standard seat, free standard seat select, one piece of checked luggage, free snack, tea or coffee and a higher Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points earn rate^.
- Our most flexible fare and is fully refundable. It lets you change your flight day, time, destination or origin. There's no fee for changes made online before the flight departs (though a fare difference may apply). You'll also get a standard seat, free standard seat select, two pieces of checked luggage (up to 23kg each), free snack, tea or coffee and a higher Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points earn rate^.
Our domestic services
- Our Koru Hour flights offer additional snack and drink choices. Start the day with a tea or coffee and a muffin or cookie. On early evening Koru Hour flights, New Zealand wines, premium beers and L&P are added to your beverage choices, served with cheese and crackers or a savoury snack.
- Interested in finding out a bit more about the aircraft's seating layout before selecting your seat?Our Seat Maps will provide all the information you require.
Flexi Time is available on all domestic routes that fly more than once per day, every day.
* Subject to availability on the day and please be aware that for domestic routes where we operate only 2-3 flight times per day, the ability to change to an earlier flight or later flight will be reduced.
^ Eligible for Airpoints Dollars™ except when purchased with Airpoints Dollars or grabaseat™ Greenlight fares. Eligible for Status Points except when purchased with Airpoints Dollars.
Passengers travelling on our ATR72 and Q300 flights under 45 minutes will be offered water and a snack only.