Round the World tickets and flights
We can also offer many unique stopover options using our partner airlines from London Heathrow to an Air New Zealand gateway point and then on to New Zealand.
Imagine shopping in Hong Kong, bungee jumping in Queenstown, snorkelling in the Cook Islands and spending a day or two exploring the Los Angeles theme parks. Well that's exactly what travelling Round the World is all about.
Example itineraries for your Round the World tickets
We've put together some great example itineraries for you to help you plan your Round the World trip:
If none of these take your fancy, here are a few more examples:
- London - Hong Kong - Auckland - Los Angeles - London
- Edinburgh - Los Angeles - Cook Islands - Sydney - Auckland - Shanghai - London
- Manchester - San Francisco - Queenstown - Auckland - Tokyo - Manchester
- Dublin - Hong Kong - Cairns - Melbourne - Auckland - San Francisco - Dublin
Our booking system allows you to fly into one city and out of another or finish your trip in a different city than you started. You can start and finish your trip from a range of United Kingdom airports.
How many stopover options can I choose from on my Round the World ticket?
When travelling to New Zealand and/or Australia you can choose from:
- Six Asia stopover points (Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei or Tokyo)
- Four USA stopover points (Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, or San Francisco)
- One Canada stopover point (Vancouver)
- Three Pacific Island stopover points* (Cook Islands, Fiji or Tahiti)
How do I book Round the World flights?
You're under no obligation to purchase until you enter your card details and confirm on the Purchase Tickets page. If you have questions at any stage of the booking process, just look for the 'help' link.
For detailed pricing and fare rules please see the information during the booking process.
Please note: our multistop booking engine currently does not support mobile devices.
Star Alliance Round the World Fares
For more information visit our Star Alliance Round the World fares page.
Just looking for a stopover on your way to New Zealand?
*Up to an additional £175 per stopover on the base fare