Round the World itineraries
Book with Air New Zealand and experience the best of Asia, North America and the Pacific Islands en-route to New Zealand and Australia.
Air New Zealand has partnered with some of the best airlines in the industry, to offer you many unique stopover options en-route to your holiday in New Zealand and Australia. Fly our partner airlines from London Heathrow to an Air New Zealand gateway point and then on to New Zealand with Air New Zealand.
When travelling to New Zealand and/or Australia, you can choose from:
- Four Asia stopover points (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore or Tokyo)
- Two USA stopover points (Los Angeles or San Francisco)
- One Canada stopover point (Vancouver)
- Three Pacific Island stopover points* (Cook Islands, Fiji or Tahiti)
Australia and other Pacific islands can be added for a supplement.
For more information on how to book a round the world itinerary visit our round the world tickets and flights page.
Have a look at some of the sample itineraries below to help you plan your round the world trip.
* Up to an additional £175 per stopover on the base fare