LA flights to be won every 15 minutes on Friday at Waterloo!
We're getting LA ready in the fashion stakes as part of our #RunwaytoLA campaign inspired by LA Fashion Week. This Friday 18 March at London Waterloo Station's concourse from 7am-7pm we'll be displaying unique dresses inspired by LA fashion trends and our very own airline.
Even better, our dresses created entirely from thousands of boarding passes are all scan-able using Shazam to find out if you've instantly won one of 50 pairs of flights to LA – that works out at a pair given away every 15 minutes!
Fronting our campaign is multi-talented American star Ashley Roberts, with an LA background and now living in London she perfectly represents our frequent LON/LAX flyer. The boarding pass dress Ashley wears was created by avante-garde designer, Aleah Leigh Woods, who's spent over 100 hours constructing each dress.
Can't make it to London Waterloo? Check out our social media pages on Friday for another chance to win flights to LA.
Prepare for take off.
Competition terms and conditions:
By entering Air New Zealand’s Runway to LA competition you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”), entry is limited to one entry per person. No purchase or entry fee is necessary.
2. Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) its employees, their immediate families and associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. The “Competition Period” is from 0700-1900 GMT on Friday 18 March 2016, entries outside the Competition Period are ineligible for entry.
4. To enter, an eligible entrant must Shazam a boarding pass on the Air New Zealand stand at Waterloo station and complete the online entry form with contact details.
5. Prizes to be won on the day include:
“Grand prize”: 50 winners will each get a pair of Economy flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles return, including flight taxes, redeemable on Air New Zealand operated services only. The winner (and his/her companion) are responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in these terms and conditions), including (where applicable) transport to and from the respective airports, and any other transport (other than the flights awarded as part of the Prize), accommodation, spending money, insurance, ESTA visa and all other incidentals.
Spot prizes: 500 x eye masks; 200 x sunglasses to be collected from the stand on the day.
6. Grand prize travel must be claimed and booked by 18 April 2016 by following booking instructions in the follow up email. Prize flights can be booked for travel before 30 November 2016. No Prize travel is permitted in the peak travel months of July and August 2016. All flights are subject to booking and flight availability.
7. 50 winners will be selected by way of random draws throughout the competition period
8. Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners’ name and town will be made available on request in writing to the address set out below.
9. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash alternative and has no cancelation value once booked.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
11. All Prize travel is subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage www.airnewzealand.co.uk/conditions-of-carriage. Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points cannot be accrued on prize air travel.
12. Air New Zealand has the right to use applicant’s images for marketing purposes and acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials relating to this competition.
15. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or with any prizes offered except that nothing in these terms shall limit in any way the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
16. Promotional materials, including information on how to enter, form part of these terms and conditions.
17. In the event of a printing or other error whereby there are more winners than prizes for the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to allocate the Prize by a draw or to divide the Prize or the value of the Prize between the winners of the Competition.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and by entering this competition; the entrant acknowledges and agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, 3rd Floor The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG.