Did you know
- The iconic kiwi bird is the national symbol of New Zealand, but how did the kiwi get to New Zealand? Learn more about our flightless friends.
- Check out our run-down of airports used as locations in some of our favourite movies.
- From Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta to Haneda in Tokyo, here are some facts you might not know about the world’s busiest airports.
- The glitter and glamour of Tinseltown has always been a draw, even compared to the bright lights of London. Five celebrities who switched London for LA.
- The spectacular city-state of Singapore has plenty more to offer than simply a convenient layover; it has a rich culture that fascinates visitors from all over the globe.