Terms and Conditions: #RunwaytoLA - Win Business Premier flights to Los Angeles for two
- The promotional materials, including information on how to enter the promotion, form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and Facebook & Twitter have no responsibility for it.
- Entry to the competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
Conditions of Entry - competitions:
- Participants can enter either by sharing our designated Facebook competition post on the Air New Zealand Facebook page, or by re-tweeting our designated competition tweet on our @airnzuk Twitter page
- 'Shares' on Facebook must be made publically to be counted as valid competition entries
- The final winner will be randomly selected from a prize pool comprised of all valid entries from Facebook and Twitter
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 8pm Thursday 17th March 2016 and closes midnight Friday 18th 2016 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after the closing date will be ineligible for entry.
- The winner will be chosen by Air New Zealand at 10am on Monday 21st March 2016 under the supervision of an independent observer. Attempts will be made to notify the winner via Twitter or Facebook, depending on the platform they used to enter the competition. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 10am on Wednesday 23rd March 2016, the prize is forfeited and another winner will be selected. Another 48 hours will then be allowed to contact this subsequent winner, after which further winners will be selected until one claims their prize within their 48 hour contact period. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners name will be made available on request in writing to the address set out below.
- The winning entrant of the competition will win a pair of Business Premier flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles (LAX) including all taxes. Flights are redeemable on Air New Zealand operated services only. Any additional costs incurred, such as ESTA visa waiver, food and drink, transport costs to or from the airport, or accommodation are not offered as part of this competition prize.
- Grand prize travel must be claimed and booked by 18th April 2016 by following booking instructions in the follow up email. Prize flights can be booked for travel before 30th November 2016. No Prize travel is permitted in the peak travel months of July and August 2016. All flights are subject to booking and flight availability.
- The prizes may not be converted into cash and is non-transferable to another
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials relating to this promotion.
[Note: If data is transferred from the EU to a non-EU country, additional information will need to be provided to entrants.]
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, 3rd Floor The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG.