Win a model Air New Zealand plane - Terms and Conditions
- The promotional materials, including information on how to enter the promotion, form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and Facebook & Twitter have no responsibility for it. Entry to the competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
Conditions of Entry - Competitions:
- Participants must enter by liking the post on the Air New Zealand Facebook page announcing the competition. The prize is a 75th Anniversary Air New Zealand model plane
- All comments submitted have the owner’s permission to be used by Air New Zealand on social media
- The final winner will be randomly selected from a prize pool of all users who liked the competition post on Facebook
- Entrants are allowed to enter the competition once
- Air New Zealand (the "promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 10:00am Friday 19th June 2016 and closes 09:00am Monday 22nd June 2016 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after the closing date will be ineligible for entry.
- The winner will be chosen by Air New Zealand on Monday 22nd June under the supervision of an independent observer. Attempts will be made to notify the winner via Facebook. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Wednesday 24th June, then the prize is forfeited and another winner will be selected. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner(s) name(s) will be made available on request in writing to the address set out below.
- The winning entrant of the competition will win one 75th anniversary model Air New Zealand plane.
- The prizes may not be converted into cash and is non-transferable to another
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials relating to this promotion. [Note: If data is transferred from the EU to a non-EU country, additional information will need to be provided to entrants.]
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, 3rd Floor, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG.