Want to win the ultimate trip to LA for two? If you're available to travel between Tuesday 15th and Sunday 20th March 2016, then you could be in with a chance of winning a trip to LA during LA Fashion Week. All you have to do is share a picture of yourself looking LA cool. Think big sunglasses, hats, jeans ripped at the knee, skinny fit chinos, statement jewellery...you get the idea! Either post your photo as a comment under our pinned competition post on Facebook, or share your photo with us on Twitter including #RunwaytoLA and @airnzuk. Good luck!
- The promotional materials, including information on how to enter the promotion, form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and Facebook & Twitter have no responsibility for it.
- Entry to the competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
Conditions of Entry - Competitions:
- Entrants must be available to travel from London to LA on Tuesday 15th March and return on Saturday 19th March (landing Sunday 20th March). If an entrant is unable to travel on these stated dates, they will not be eligible to claim the prize should they be selected as a winner. Entrants must make their own way to and from London Heathrow airport.
- Participants can enter either by posting a photo of themselves as a comment on the designated competition post on the Air New Zealand Facebook page, or by tweeting a photo of themselves including the hashtag #RunwaytoLA and @airnzuk
- All comments and pictures submitted have the owner’s permission to be used by Air New Zealand on social media.
- The final winner will be randomly selected from a prize pool comprised of all entries from Facebook and Twitter.
- Air New Zealand (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 10am Wednesday 2nd March 2016 and closes midnight Sunday 6th March 2016 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after the closing date will be ineligible for entry.
- The winner will be chosen by Air New Zealand at 10am on Monday 7th March 2016 under the supervision of an independent observer. Attempts will be made to notify the winner via Twitter or Facebook, depending on the platform they used to enter the competition.
- If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 10am on Tuesday 8th March 2016, the prize is forfeited and another winner will be selected. Another 24 hours will then be allowed to contact this subsequent winner, after which further winners will be selected until one claims their prize within their 24 hour contact period. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners name will be made available on request in writing to the address set out below.
- The winning entrant of the competition will win two Economy class flights from London Heathrow to Los Angeles (LAX) on Tuesday 15th March, returning on Saturday 19th March (landing on Sunday 20th March). The winner will also receive hotel accommodation for two people in Los Angeles for four nights between Tuesday 15th March and Saturday 19th March and two tickets to LA Fashion Week events. Any additional costs incurred, such as food and drink, are not offered as part of this competition prize.
- The prizes may not be converted into cash and is non-transferable to another
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials relating to this promotion.
[Note: If data is transferred from the EU to a non-EU country, additional information will need to be provided to entrants.]
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, 3rd Floor The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG.