Online Marketing Executive - London
Are you a commercially minded, results driven online marketing professional who enjoys thinking outside of the box? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are you now looking for that next challenge?
We are looking for an Online Marketing Executive to join our team in London.
Working in a team of three, this role is responsible for day to day management and implementation of online marketing activity for Air New Zealand in the UK. This is a highly varied role in a motivating, challenging and fun environment. Supporting the Online Channel Manager UK/EU as well as the Online Content Manager, you will help to develop and implement effective campaigns in line with strategic objectives that drive revenue and strengthen Air New Zealand's brand with consumers.
- Implementation of annual Online Marketing Plan to increase online conversion, achieving revenue targets through UK and EU direct channels
- Day to day management and optimisation of activities - focusing on display advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing and joint marketing campaigns with Tourist Boards and partner airlines
- Day to day management of media buying agency, Affiliate agency and Email Marketing Platform
- Build strong working relationships with key vendors, to drive the best ROAS against our spend in-market
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Market Development, Commercial, PR & Social to deliver outstanding online marketing activity
- Provide support for Paid Search and website content updates
This is a multi-faceted role and requires online marketing experience; flexibility to handle last minute requests and a can do attitude to manage a dynamic workload and fast-paced environment.
You will have a passion for all things digital, with a minimum 2 years' experience in online/digital environment. Degree educated, you will be commercially aware and results orientated - understanding the importance of ROI and budget control. Experience of managing agencies is preferred, in addition to practical experience of Google Analytics and DoubleClick Studio (or similar platform) as current display media utilizes DoubleClick Studio dynamic creative.
The role will require international travel to the US and New Zealand.
If you're up for the challenge, apply now!
To apply for this role you must be able to work legally and permanently in the UK.
To apply for this role please visit our careers site.