Accessing bookings online
Bookings that can be managed online
For your booking to be available online, it must:
- Have been made through the Air New Zealand website
- Include travel still to be taken in one or both directions
- Have 9 or fewer travellers
- Not have been changed previously through the Contact Centre or Travelcentre
Some bookings which include flights on other airlines may not be able to be accessed online.
Can my booking be changed or cancelled online?
You can change your international bookings online, subject to the following:
- Flights must have been booked on airnewzealand.co.uk and not be checked in
- Multi-stop bookings and bookings containing a Skycouch cannot be changed online
- Changes must apply to all travellers in the same booking
To change a domestic New Zealand booking, or if you cannot change your international booking online, please call us on 0800 028 4149. Please note that service fees will apply for changes made via the Contact Centre.
- Business Class fares can be cancelled online up until departure
- Most Tasman, Pacific and New Zealand Domestic Flexi fares may also be cancelled online
- A booking must be cancelled in full, ie both the outbound and return flight
- A full refund will be credited to the original form of payment you used to make the booking