You'll get our best price online for any return Air New Zealand flight originating and terminating in London, UK here at airnewzealand.co.uk.
We guarantee* it.
After you have purchased the lowest available fare from airnewzealand.co.uk if you find an Air New Zealand fare for the same return journey available on that same day, and it is lower than the fare you have just purchased, we'll refund you the difference plus a further £10!
How the offer works
- Decide on your preferred return journey ex-UK and purchase the lowest available fare online at airnewzealand.co.uk.
- If, on the same day as your purchase, you find another retail fare available for the same Air New Zealand journey which is lower than the fare you purchased, call 0800 028 4149 to register your claim.
- Once we have verified the availability of the 'Lower Fare' (defined below), we'll refund the difference plus £10.
* Terms & conditions
- The guarantee applies only to return tickets for wholly Air New Zealand operated flights which originate and terminate at London/Heathrow, that have been purchased online from the airnewzealand.co.uk website in British Pounds.
- The guarantee does not cover ticket purchase where any part of the journey is operated by an Air New Zealand partner airline.
- Claims under this guarantee must be made within 24 hours of booking Claims must be made by calling 0800 028 4149. Claims may not be made through any other Air New Zealand phone number.
- The fare purchased must be the lowest available for your chosen Air New Zealand journey and travel cabin on airnewzealand.co.uk. If there is a lower fare available for the same journey on airnewzealand.co.uk and you do not purchase it then you do not qualify for the guarantee.
- In order to qualify for the guarantee you must book the lowest return fare for a flight with an Air New Zealand prefix and operated by Air New Zealand, which originates and terminates in London, Heathrow.
- 'Lower Fare' is defined as being a published retail fare available via another United Kingdom retailer for the exact same journey that is cheaper than the published retail fare purchased on airnewzealand.co.uk. The purchased fare and the 'Lower Fare' must exclude any applicable taxes, levies and surcharges when compared. Corporate, wholesaler, consolidator and group fares are not eligible.
- The retailer offering the 'Lower Fare' must provide capability to book that fare online.
- Air New Zealand must be able to verify the availability for purchase of the 'Lower Fare' at the time of claim. If Air New Zealand cannot reasonably verify (in its sole discretion) the availability of the 'Lower Fare' at the time the claim is made by phone then it may decline the claim.
- The difference between the fares plus £10 will be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase. The refund will only be made after travel has been completed and will be made within 60 days of that date. There is no limit to the amount of the refund.
- The refund is the sole and exclusive benefit that will be provided under this guarantee.
- Air New Zealand reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without notice.